Summer Playlist

A massive element of summer is good music, from road trips to tanning, it’s essential to have amazing tracks narrating daily life that gives memories such an upbeat atmosphere. Myself being no acceptation to this, I love music and consider it to be a major aspect of my life in the sense that wherever I go headphones are an absolute essential for my bag.




I've conjured up a list of songs that I've been loving this summer, I have tried to venture out my typical playlist of bands thus the little cluster I’m about to discuss!



Lana Del Rey – West Coast
Ever since ‘Born to Die’ I've been a massive fan of Lana Del Rey until as of late, after hearing that Bradley Soileau was back in her videos it prompted me to explore some of her new music, now I love ‘Ultraviolence’ just as much as her other stuff.




The 1975 - Heart Out
I first heard of this band through festivals a while ago but after hearing their Big Weekend set I realised how strong they are as a group and now they're more of a recent favourite band, it was a close call between either ‘Heart Out’ or ‘Settle Down’ as my favourite!



Iggy Azalea – Fancy
Iggy Azalea’s style of music and voice is tailored for a very acquired taste; initially I was unsure when I heard her as her music was so different to all other artists that exist on the ‘top 40 circuit’ and this is the exact reason as to why I've grown to adore every track of hers.



Charli XCX – Boom Clap

I discovered Charli XCX through Iggy Azalea from their colab on Fancy, before this I'd never heard of her but her voice is very similar to the likes of Lily Allen (my childhood favourite) hence why I like her so much, especially this track.




George Ezra - Budapest
I first heard this song in a store and thought it was such a quirky and fun track but I had no idea who it was by or what it was called for weeks so I just had the general tune in my head until finally discovered who it was by and now I can't stop listening to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment